Friday, July 21, 2006

D-Day

My master's thesis defense date (D-Day, get it?) is scheduled for August 3. That is a mere 2 weeks away. Those weeks have a very high potential of being very hectic, and by 'very high potential' I mean 'will absolutely'. But that's OK, it will be completely fantastic to be all done here and then spend the following two weeks moving across the country, going to a wedding, and getting settled at a new school to commence classes on August 21. Oh joy!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Sénéchals said...

Good luck Ryan! So, do you want to tell us what the title of your thesis is? I'll be praying for you :) Kim

7/26/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Gloria Pierson said...

We'll be praying for you as we fly to Texas to see Darlene & Paul! You've studied and worked hard so it is almost over!!! Yepeeeee!!!
Blessins to you, Ken & GLoria

8/01/2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger The Sénéchals said...

Good luck tomorrow Ryan! You'll be in my prayers and I'm sure you'll ace it :) Kim

8/03/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger greekspeedoman said...

So you're probably busy but when the time arrives, I'd like to hear how everything went. cheers!

8/15/2006 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan - how is it going at the school? When you get time, update your blog. I'm anxious to hear. Auntie P

9/17/2006 12:29 AM  
Blogger mysterio said...

No update?

11/02/2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

I LOVE JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK JACOB!!!!!!!!!!! AND KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/13/2007 10:13 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Yeah, I got the wrong Ryan. My bad. But good luck to you too, Ryan!!

2/13/2007 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home