Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another year of school DONE

Ok, so I have obviously been a very poor owner of this blog, having neglected it for almost a year.  However, there is no need to fret, I am back on top of it.  I intend to start posting again on a regular basis to keep you up to date on my life and other interesting happenings.  In addition, I will slowly try to fill you in on what I have been up to over the past year.

The latest news of significance is that last week I finished my first year of classes at Georgia Tech.  It was definitely a challenge and equally a huge relief to have it behind me.  I will still be in Atlanta over the summer (read: HOT) working on my thesis research, but the freedom from classes will be thoroughly enjoyed.

Finally, thanks to any of you have been faithfully checking back here, only to find in disappointment that I never update.  I assure you your persistence will payoff as I intend to keep you entertained and informed on a regular basis.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Letniaks said...

Welcome back!! Look forward to catching up with you and your doings! Glad to see things are going well. Maybe we'll see you sometime this summer. Keep us posted!
Angie

5/09/2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

At last! You finally show up in the UnRead listing in my Google Reader RSS tool. Welcome back and good job at finishing year 1 of what must be a very hard program.

5/09/2007 11:10 PM  
Blogger The Sénéchals said...

I'm one of those faithful...good to see you survived!

5/10/2007 7:44 PM  
Blogger Elaine and Murray said...

Great to see you back! Look forward to keeping in touch via blogging.

5/16/2007 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home