I Joined A Club
So in an effort to get involved, get to know some people, and have a good time, I browsed the Tech student organizations website for clubs that peaked my interest. After passing on such intriguing groups as 
The Amateur Radio Club, Magicians Club, and the Origami Club, I settled on the Georgia Tech Waterski Club. It is actually a pretty sweet deal. The club just purchased two brand new boats this year, one waterski boat and one wakeboarding boat. See the sweet towing machines pictured right. Right now they just have the one boat as they are still waiting for delivery of the ski boat. But anyway, for a small fee per semester, plus a share of the gas money, you can head out to the lake with a group of people and 'shred' it up.
On Sunday evening I joined 'Tex' and his girlfriend Samantha to enjoy the warm weather and do some wakeboarding. It was an absolute blast and I think I may see myself trying to go at least once a week all summer long. For those unfamiliar with wakeboarding, see the below graphic (not me, but some 'kid who can rip') That's the latest excitement in my life (that and the fact that I am a little bit sore today)!

The Amateur Radio Club, Magicians Club, and the Origami Club, I settled on the Georgia Tech Waterski Club. It is actually a pretty sweet deal. The club just purchased two brand new boats this year, one waterski boat and one wakeboarding boat. See the sweet towing machines pictured right. Right now they just have the one boat as they are still waiting for delivery of the ski boat. But anyway, for a small fee per semester, plus a share of the gas money, you can head out to the lake with a group of people and 'shred' it up.On Sunday evening I joined 'Tex' and his girlfriend Samantha to enjoy the warm weather and do some wakeboarding. It was an absolute blast and I think I may see myself trying to go at least once a week all summer long. For those unfamiliar with wakeboarding, see the below graphic (not me, but some 'kid who can rip') That's the latest excitement in my life (that and the fact that I am a little bit sore today)!


1 Comments:
Sounds like fun Ryan!
Post a Comment
<< Home