Monday, July 09, 2007

Everyone Got Married

Over the past many months, I have had numerous friends and family get married. I just wanted to give proper recognition to each of the new 'families'.
Yan and Kim Senechal (childhood friend) were married on November 16, 2006 on the beach near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Matt and Sherise Parra (cousin) were married on January 2, 2007 in Vancouver, WA. My family and myself had the pleasure of being at this wonderful ceremony.
Chris and Kalin Ivany (college friends) were married on May 20, 2007 in Evergreen, CO. Again I was lucky enough to be able to make it to Denver for the weekend to attend this picturesque outdoor wedding.
Clinton and Raelene Lajeunesse (cousin) were married on May 20, 2007 in College Heights, AB.
Jeremiah and Sarah Boyd (college friend) were married on June 17, 2007 in Vernon, BC.
Aaron and Gabby Fedusenko (high school friend) were married on June 17, 2007 in Edmonton, AB.
Brandon and Melanie Koperski (college friend) were also married on June 17, 2007 in Edmonton, AB.
Brad and Holly Kay (cousin) were married on July 1, 2007 near Kelowna, BC.

So congratulations to all, and may your lives together be filled with loving bliss!

DISCLAIMER: These pictures have been used without the written or verbal consent of those responsible for suppling or taking the photographs.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Letniaks said...

Starting to feel the pressure Ryan? :) When are you going to be introducing us to your future bride?? :)

7/12/2007 4:48 PM  
Blogger The Sénéchals said...

Thanks for remembering us! Wonder when we are going to get to see you again? It seems like (and has been) years!

7/21/2007 5:19 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

No, no pressure at all Angie, and I will be sure that you meet her after I do!

It has been quite a while Kim. I'll be home the first bit in August, but I doubt you will be out at the farm then eh?

7/23/2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home